Thursday, October 8, 2009

Anna Bananna Boutique!

I love Etsy SO much that when I heard Sara say that she wanted to start her own shop, I knew I wanted to help. I'm a huge supporter of people who create beautiful handmade things, are passionate about putting themselves out there & are trying to start their own small business. I've photographed Annabelle & her family before so I knew that Sara had fantastic style... I couldn't wait to see her work & be a part of helping her get started. Sara makes hair jewelry for little girls & does such a good job! Not only are the pieces fun & adorable on, but they're really well made- paying attention to all the small details. Take a look at some of the photos from our photo shoot below and then please go take a peek at her Etsy site.

Click here to visit Sara's Etsy store!













No comments: